Friday, February 26, 2010

Manicure

Yesterday was a teacher workday at Lila's school so we headed to the mall so she could play on the playground. We met up with Hanna, Isaac, and Annabel.
After play time, we used a gift certificate from the Schuelers and got our fingernails painted. Lila was SUCH a big girl! She had fun and, of course, she picked out her favorite color for her polish- yellow!!! She even got little flowers on every other nail. too cute!

By the end of the day, the polish on 3 of her fingers had come off because she was sucking her fingers. She's still a little young, but it was fun to try!

2 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

A girl after my heart...manicures are so much fun! Too cute!

The Kruger Family said...

ooooo I can't wait to do these things with Rhiannon! I was way too excited to find out recently that I can put her hair in pigtails. Now I'm off to shops to buy accessories!