Here's Lila with her friend Elizabeth. They were the first ones to sit on their mats :)

Friday morning we played together at home. Lila jumped, bossed us around, and wanted to be a "nakey girl".







After nap, my friend Tessa's daughter Taylor came over to get some babysitting practice. David and I were home, just in other rooms. I actually got all of my laundry put away and Lila had a blast with "Tater". Hopefully Taylor will want more "practice" because it was SO nice to have someone else entertain Lila!
Lila was so excited before Taylor got there. She wanted to play with her ponies. She lined them up and made a family. Taylor was supposed to play with the mommy ponies and Lila got to play with the baby ponies. Haha.
2 comments:
Oh the lovely times you'll have showing these pictures off to her future husband one day... :)
I'm sorry, I just can't resist her cute little butt!
Isn't embarrassing my child part of my job description? Haha.
Post a Comment