This evening Lila got a haircut. We had to wait but she was in a great mood! She sat all by herself in the chair and even let the lady put the "cape" on her. Things changed once the lady started wetting her hair. All hell broke loose. It was all downhill from there, but she did get a cute haircut- somehow.


Here's the best "after" shot she would let me get tonight. The mullet is gone!
3 comments:
Poor little Lila! I remember holding Ethan for his first haircut. Of course he was younger then she was. It will get better! Rj almost falls asleep during a haircut now. Love ya!
She looks terrified. But it's a really cute haircut (*^_^*)
Her haircut is very cute! Ethan is very up and down with his haircuts! One time was soooo horrible and I had to entertain him with the only thing I had...money! From then on, I have emergency chocolate in my bag!
Post a Comment