Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Today we went to Costco and got Sleeping Beauty (for me) and Indiana Jones (for David). I was totally appalled David had never seen Sleeping Beauty before! We watched it as soon as we got home. I just love being able to watch movies with Lila that I grew up with! It made me teary-eyed...Cinderella is still my favorite and I think Lila will LOVE that, but she enjoyed this movie, for the most part. She got a little restless in the middle of the movie and decided to play with the hat and leis from Grandma and Papa B. There wasn't enough of the princess in the movie for her, though (or as she calls her- Barbie). All princesses are "Barbie" to her.

We got her a second set of sheets for her big girl bed with the Disney princesses on them. She is doing really well with her big girl bed. She wakes up usually twice during the night. Once for a diaper change, and once more for a hug. No more coming to bed with us, until at least 6 am. David was actually the one who made this happen and I have been very impressed. We're all sleeping a lot better now.

No comments: