

Lila has NOT been sleeping well in her crib, she's ended up in bed with us around 11:30pm for the past few weeks, and it was getting quite old. None of us were sleeping well. I decided maybe it was time for her own bed. I looked around for a second-hand toddler bed and finally found one yesterday. After struggling to get it in my car, we finally figured it out and set it up in Lila's room. David took down the crib- so sad.... and I got her some new "big girl" bedding with butterflies on it (don't have a picture of that yet, it was washing). After a rocky start to bedtime last night, she ended up sleeping in her bed until 3 am. At least that was a little bit better.
This weekend Lila and I are flying to visit my mom for her birthday, so we will be sleeping together at her house. We will definitely get stricter with the whole "sleep in your own bed ALL night" thing when we get back.
She is growing up so fast!!!!


1 comment:
oh my goodness! Already a big girl bed? *sniff sniff*
where has the time gone?
Have a wonderful and safe trip!
Post a Comment