Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blowing kisses

Lila is a very lovey girl.  She will go up to kids and hug them.  At school her teacher says that when everyone sits in a circle, Lila wants to go around and hug every single child.  Everyone just eats her up, and her parents are no exception :)

Yes, I know I use this blog to rant about her tantrums and whatnot, but she is a very good girl most of the time and I am very thankful for her.  She is the light of my  life.  Although she loves her daddy to pieces, I think she has fun with me, too.  

Today we ran some errands while David worked, and then, as a treat, we went to the airport observation park.  It was a beautiful day- cool but not too cold.  She had a great time.  She's learning the difference between helicopters and airplanes and also points out busses and trucks.  She's learning so much!  

We came home to pick up David to go to the grocery store.  Lila only wanted David to push the cart.  On the way home, David blew Lila a kiss and she caught it for the first time.  

We came home and David read to her and put her to bed.  Man, I love having him home :)
He is enjoying his work and SMILES!  It's an amazing transformation and I love it! 

No comments: