





After lunch, Lila and I left to go to the grocery store and visit Granddad at work. Before we got to Granddad's office, Lila poured half a cup of water on herself, soaking her pants. At least it was a warm day- she got to show off those adorable legs. Granddad let Lila play with a red ink pen and a green highlighter. I think Lila colored a little bit on the paper, but managed to get a lot of marker on herself. Good thing she's washable! After dinner, more "dress up" and then bath time!


Here's a photo of her "artwork" from school this week.

As I do every night, while the bath water is running, I undressed Lila and put her on her potty, just to try to get her used to it. She usually won't even sit on it unless she is clothed, but tonight (I guess the timing was right) she PEE PEED IN THE POTTY!!! She probably had no idea that she even did it and I'm sure it was a "fluke", but, hey, it happened and David was a witness! The funny part was that she was "reading" an American Girl doll magazine while sitting on the potty. She calls it her "Barbie book".

3 comments:
Oh my goodness!
Did you do the pee pee dance for her? ;)
She's such a big girl now!
I love her raincoat! She is soooo cute. She is also cute sitting on the potty! I can't believe she is already old enough to do that!
haha love the pics with the magazine! and..love the potty with the nice back..how comfy! don't worry about the potty thing...i've recently taken mine back out of the closet...and i think it will be going back into the closet with no success! i need to put a bit more effort in though...ethan's getting old! Good luck!
Post a Comment