Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beautiful photos

We are so lucky to know such a wonderful photographer!
Mark and Hanna have begun watching Lila 3 days a week- our new babysitting arrangement. In February, I will cut down from 3 days/week to 2 1/2 days/week and watching Isaac 2 1/2 days/week. Mark took these photos- aren't they adorable?
She is my joy and I hope she's being a good girl for them.

3 comments:

The Schueler Family said...

:) Those were my favorites from the two days, but there are some more that I just haven't had a chance to do anything with... I'll try to get to them!

Pat's Place said...

Wow! I love these photos! I enjoyed spending a lot of time with Lila over the holiday. The black and white one is beautiful and she looks like "my Lila"

Love,
ME :)

Red said...

she has the sweetest lil eyelashes!!!