For all who don’t know, Frog was suffering from what is known as an injection sight sarcoma- a type of tumor that developes at the sight of a vaccine injection. It is a fairly rare condition, maybe 1 in 10,000 cats.
Frog was a wonderful cat, who loved me very much, and I loved him. Frog was not a friendly cat, he wouldn’t let almost anyone touch him, but he would always find his way to my side at the end of the day, and often under the covers if he could manage it.
The first question almost every one had about Frog was his name. Frog. Strange name for a cat, but Frog was a strange cat. Frog was found one rainy day in June, meowing outside of the climbing gym. When it was still meowing after a few hours, we went to investigate, and followed the sound to a 5 gallon bucket leaning to one side. At the bottom of the bucket
were two animals. A Frog and a Kitten. The kitten was sitting in the water and the frog was sitting where it was dry. I had no choice in the matter but to call him Frog.
Frog has been there to see me through many of the toughest trials in life, and I will miss him.
I am including many photos of Frog through out his life. One from the frist day I had him, to the last day.











3 comments:
Oh, David and Trish I am sooo sorrry. I loved Frog and was hoping he would stick around for a bit longer. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!
Love,
Carey
We're thinking of you guys...
Call us if you need anything.
i'm sorry to hear about frog. i know u loved that kitty!
Post a Comment