Isaac had been very good at our house, crying only if he needed something. I'm getting better at figuring out his cries, too.
Anyway, Isaac was an angel the whole day! He loved Courtney, Webb, and Holden (their dog). He was so good, he even cooed for us and smiled!
Both kids were exhausted by the time we left Courtney's house at 1:45 and immediately fell asleep in the car. Once home, I put Lila in our bed to try to continue her nap, and Isaac wanted to join her. They just looked too cute, lying next to each other. I couldn't resist getting out the camera.



After a VERY good nap and another few dirty diapers, both kids sat in their chairs and held hands. They are too cute together!!!

Thank you Isaac for a wonderful Friday! Lila and I had a lot of fun! You were SUCH a good boy!
2 comments:
aww~
Don't tell David that they held hands or slept next to each other ;)
hmmm... does this make you want another baby? lol i miss having tiny babies around here.
Post a Comment