Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday plans changed

Friday morning we were all awake early (thank you Lila!) and so, anticipating a long day of being at home with 2 children, I took Lila on a special "field trip" to Panera Bread for her first cinnamon bun. She LOVED it and we had a fun mommy-daughter date. While we were there, Mark called and said Isaac was feeling under the weather so his Nana was going to keep him at their house today. Poor thing, hope he feels better BUT that left the day wide open for me and Lila! I called Grandma and Papa B and twisted their arms to come have lunch with us ;)
After lunch, Papa pushed Lila in her swing and then pulled her around in her wagon. She loved it!

She then took a nap and I made THIS:
I was so proud of myself! It was really easy. I just discovered a new crafty website. Here's how to make it- Valentine Wreath

No comments: