Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick

Poor Lila got sick to her stomach last night while we were at Granddad and Judy's house going over our tax records. She continued to throw up the rest of the night and this morning.

David stayed home with her today (it broke my heart to leave her, but I knew David would take good care of her). I called several times throughout the day and David said she felt better during the afternoon but once I got home, I saw that she was tired, clingy, and had a fever. We gave her Motrin and she has had a little bit of Pedialyte and chicken soup today. If she's not noticeably better tomorrow I will make David take her to the doctor.

She's just so pitiful! It breaks my heart. Hopefully this will be a quick virus. Right now she is curled up on the couch watching the "doggies" (101 Dalmations)- her favorite movie.

2 comments:

The Schueler Family said...

my poor little Lila Bean. =(
We missed her today.

The Kruger Family said...

OH NO! I hope little Lila is better now. :(