Friday, Lila was in pain from getting her canines. Her new favorite treat is crushed ice. She ate it with one of her play spoons.


For lunch, Grandma and Papa B came over and we went to the cafeteria again and then the craft store. Lila enjoyed showing Papa how to push the stroller after she convinced him to let her out of it.
Friday night we watched Isaac for an hour or so while his Nana went to the doctor.
Saturday Lila and I had lunch at Granddad and Judy's house with Ethan and RJ! Lila and Ethan rode on the toy that I used to play with at my Granny and Papa's house. I loved that thing! Lila played with the big boys and their trucks. David worked at Elmo's all weekend and we had dinner there so Lila could see him and Mark.






Sunday Lila and I went to Raleigh, picked up my cousin Lisa who is a sophomore at NCSU, and went to Pullen Park. The rides weren't running, but we had fun swinging, sliding, and feeding the geese. After that, we went to the Village Deli- it was my favorite place to eat during high school. Lisa is amazing with children and so sweet! She didn't even mind me calling her a "big girl". Haha!




After a nap, Lila tried on the tutu I made her!


Then it was time to head over to Zia and Grampa's house for the Superbowl. We had delicious fondue- cheese with bread and apples and then oil with chicken, beef, potatoes, meatballs, and veggies. YUMMY! Lila liked the cheese the best. She feels very comfortable at their house and visited the bathroom SEVERAL times, and did manage to use the facilities once. She fell asleep on the way home and David and I plan to watch "The Office" if it doesn't come on too late tonight.
2 comments:
You are always so busy!!! Fun Fun! I can't wait to be family busy! LOVE the tutu..Lila is so cute!
Thank you guys so much for watching Isaac at the last minute like that. We mucho appreciate it.
I love her new tutu (*^_^*)
Post a Comment