Friday, December 5, 2008

Monday-Friday

Monday night we had Thanksgiving dinner at my dad and Judy's house. We had delicious chili! Lila wore her overalls, since we were going to the farm. She had fun playing with Judy on the floor with the ball and big cardboard box.


Thursday, Lila and I did some shopping, but before that, Lila entertained us by "talking" on both our phones at the same time.


Friday Lila and I had lunch with my grandparents (Lila was very uncooperative but, thankfully, my grandparents were understanding). We then headed over to the Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh and met up with Mark, Hanna, and baby Isaac. Lila had fun and I got a workout chasing her.


After the museum, we went to the "doughnut factory" Krispy Kreme and Lila had her first "Hot Now" doughnut. Actually, she had 1 1/2. She devoured them! She was very sweet with baby Isaac and gave him kisses. She didn't even mind me holding him. He seemed to like her, too (as much as a 3 week old baby can like something).
Thanks Mark for taking some great photos!


She, of course, slept on the way home but we had a really great day. She is so curious and smart (but also very opinionated and stubborn)- the perfect mix!

2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Hi! Looks like you are having lots of Christmas fun! I REALLY like your new background so I went to the webpage. I tried out a few backgrounds but didn't like any as much,so I chose the same one. I hope you don't mind...forgive me for my creativity theft! :)

Trish said...

No problem! I think it's really cute, too.

Hope to see some photos of your Christmas fun, too, Kathy! (In all of your spare time, right?)

Hope you all are doing well.