Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

On Valentine's day, David worked, so I spent the day with the little love of my life. We had fun; first we went to Oval Park and played, then we went to Costco with Pat and Bob. Lila fell asleep in my arms, which was nice. We then had lunch at Texas Roadhouse with them and had some good grease! We pigged out on cheese fries, tater skins, bloomin' onion, and other fried delights. Yummy!
We then came home and played on starfall.com. Lila loves learning her letters and she can identify some of them!

David had a good day at work and stopped by Costco on his way home to get me these:


Sunday morning we went to Panera and used a gift card for some cinnamon rolls- Lila's new favorite things! On the way home, we stopped at Hillandale Elementary and played on their playground. It has a VERY steep slide- David and I both "hurt" ourselves. Haha, oh well Once home, Lila wanted to watch the "doggies"- 101 Dalmations. She sat in her rocking chair with 2 of her baby dolls. She carries them everywhere and likes them to be wrapped up in a blanket. She cracks me up.


I played around with Photoshop and ironed some designs onto some plain shirts. They mostly turned out well. I don't know if they will hold up during the wash, but we'll see! Lila LOVES Elmo and Mr. Noodle so I made her some shirts with them.


I'm trying to turn her into a Metallic fan like her momma, hence THIS shirt:


And of course, this is obvious :)

4 comments:

Pat's Place said...

The roses were the exact same roses that were used for Brett and Katy's wedding and a family favorite.

Red said...

where did you get the iron on paper? i assume you printed them from your computer sice you said you photoshopped them. oh boy, i could have way too much fun with that!

The Kruger Family said...

Hi! Sorry I haven't commented lately, my computer was blocking me! Sounds like you are always having so much fun! Ethan had a black Metallica shirt when he was an infant! Was cute! Nice flowers!

The Kruger Family said...

oooo just checked out starfall. am totally going to use that! thanks!