Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby girl has a fever

This evening after I picked Lila up from school, I realized that she felt warm. They had been playing outside, so I thought she was just hot. Once we got home and cooled down, I discovered that she indeed had a fever. I gave her some Motrin and lots of lovin' and put her to bed- she was exhausted. Poor baby. I hope the fever is just from teething (she's getting several teeth, including her molars).

Here's a picture of Lila in her sandbox wearing her shirt I dyed for her at the beach. That was a fun craft! We made "batik" shirts. Lila's came out the best- David and I each made her one.

2 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Lila's shirt look great! It was a fun beach craft!

The Schueler Family said...

I hope little Lila is feeling better. =(