Thursday, August 21, 2008

When bad parents happen to a good kid.....

Tonight we went to Rockwood Grill for dinner after David got home. I had a delicious pizza with meatballs and roasted red peppers. David ordered the 4 cheese pizza and didn't really like it. Lila ate a little bit of stuff, but mainly threw things on the floor. Sigh....

On to the horrible parenting part...

On the way home, we stopped at the liquor store because David has been making frozen drinks with our new slushee maker. I have no objections as long as I continue to get my yummy margaritas!!!! We all went in to the ABC store as a family. Talk about white trash! After that traumatizing experience, we rolled the windows down and got these shots of Lila getting windblown. It was hilarious! We really did feel bad about laughing at her...She's just so darn cute!

1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

You took her WHERE? =P
Keep doing stuff like that and I'm gonna kidnap her ;)