Well, I tried.
Several times during the past month, I have noticed that Lila has lost one of her earrings. Luckily, I have always been able to find them, but it was aggravating. I just got her a new pair last week that had the screw off backs, thinking that would solve the problem. Well, needless to say, this morning she woke up with the earring in her left ear out. I've figured it out that while she's sucking her right thumb, she is tugging on her left ear and playing with the earring but I still don't know how she unscrewed it! We had the hardest time getting the earring out of her right ear!
So, we're just going to let the holes close up. Not worth the trouble. We'll try it again in a few years if she wants them.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww~
She looked so cute with them on. She's an ear girl like her god-mama =)
Post a Comment