Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures from the past week

Here are some random photos from the past week.


Lila in her Canada shirt at Bob and Zia's house (they watched her last Friday while David and I went to see "The Dark Knight")


Lila eating queso last Saturday at Chili's with Tessa, Taylor, and Elijah. She is her momma's child ;)


Pictures that David took from this past Tuesday. Tuesdays are the only days I don't lay out clothes for Lila to wear. I had just gotten this t-shirt for halloween, but David thought it was cute- and not pink!


Today, Thursday, Lila and I went to story time while David worked on a freelance project. We all had lunch at Saladelia. Lila was a rascal today. She did NOT TAKE A NAP ALL DAY. I was/am exhausted!

1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

Lila's hair is getting so long! Will be so fun to play with when she's a bit older!