We had a lot of fun and it was so great to see them!
Sunday was Papa B's 76th birthday so we went over to Cary to see them. Uncle Bill was there and he took these great pictures!
After the party, the girls were exhausted- it's hard being so cute! They fell asleep in the car....


Monday thru Wednesday I had to work, but we had fun being together in the evenings. Lila LOVED the girls, even though she didn't like sharing her toys. She definitely needs a little brother or sister to help her with that.

Thursday we all went to the Museum of Life and Science and David and I became members! We had a blast but got really hot. Paige, Travis, and Conner even came with us. Lila's favorite part was the train. It was her first train ride. We need to take her to Pullen Park- I think she'd really enjoy it.















Thursday night we had dinner at Satisfaction and Lila loved holding hands with her aunts while they crossed the street. She's so big!

2 comments:
Wow! Looks like great times and nice weather!!!
It's a good thing you put up some pictures. I was gonna pass out from lack of pictures of Lila =)
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time with your family. Your little girl is growing up way too fast! Tell her to slow down~
Post a Comment