Thursday, October 30, 2008

10-30-2008

Today was a busy day. Lila and I met Courtney and Webb at the mall for lunch and playtime! Webb is 12 months old and is SO cute! Lila loved hugging him. After our "lunch date" we went to the Halloween store to get a pumpkin carving kit. Lila started throwing a fit, screaming "Daddy, daddy". She wanted to see her daddy...it had been a few hours. SO...we went home.

I went and got my haircut and came home to Lila taking a nap on the couch next to David. Hmmm.... I was not pleased. She was moody the rest of the evening.

After dinner of meatballs and pasta, David carved his pumpkin. Lila "helped" and tasted the pumpkin. She quickly realized this "apple" tasted different! Overall, a very busy day. Tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

LOL!
I love Lila's "yuck" expression!