My boss is out of town today so I had the day off. I decided to take Lila strawberry picking- something I used to do with my mother. I determined that Lila is still too young to really enjoy it- her attention span was very short, but we had fun anyway. She enjoyed waving the flags around and sampling the merchandise. She She went with us and we had a very enjoyable morning! Lila used her new "moo" bucket from Granddad and Judy!
hehe! I've been thinking lately of going but didn't know if it was the season yet...so maybe i'll check it out! I took Ethan when he was 2 and he loved it! More went into his mouth than anywhere else though! I'll use mine to make baby food for Rhiannon!
1 comment:
hehe! I've been thinking lately of going but didn't know if it was the season yet...so maybe i'll check it out! I took Ethan when he was 2 and he loved it! More went into his mouth than anywhere else though! I'll use mine to make baby food for Rhiannon!
Post a Comment