Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Lila


Lila spent the day with Mark and Hanna. I felt terrible that I didn't get to spend her birthday with her, but I know she had fun. Apparently they had a tea party with beignets, dressed up, and went to the mall to ride the carousel and the train! WOW! But she's not spoiled....

For dinner we went over to Pat and Bob's house for chicken quesadillas- VERY tasty!

I can't believe my baby is already two years old! She is learning and growing so much every day. The selfish part of me wants her to stay little forever, but then I think about all the fun things she will get to experience and that makes me smile.

I am so honored and lucky to be her mother. She has brought joy and meaning to my life that I didn't even know was missing before her!

1 comment:

Red said...

awww! that is the sweetest picture. wish my kids would pose like that!