David got home late last night, got up early to go to another job, saw us for lunch, then went back to Elmo's. I miss him, but he's doing what needs to be done, so I appreciate it.
I was very lethargic today, so, despite my best efforts, it really was a lazy day. Lila and I hung out at home, played with some of her new birthday toys, watched "Finding Nemo" again and then Lila took a nap. I woke her up so we could meet up with Judy, Granddad, and David at CHUBBY'S for lunch! Judy and Granddad had coupons!! Lila bounced off David and me while we ate, and then we all went to LocoPops. Lila wanted a blue one. They don't have one. To be fair to her, their logo does have a blue popsicle. She had a strawberries-'n-cream one and ate most of it.

We came home for the afternoon, played around the house, then went to Duke Gardens to feed the ducks. It was really humid, so we only stayed for a little bit.



We had dinner, then drove home with the windows down.

This week I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I really appreciate the time I had with Lila this weekend- and that will help me get through the time without her. I love her tons and have lots of fun with her, even doing nothing in particular. She makes me laugh and see the world differently. She really is the light of my life.
1 comment:
That park looks amazing! So beautiful!
Post a Comment