
Before I knew it, it was past time for story time, so we just stayed at home, watched some TV, read some books, made a mess, and cleaned up a little. Isaac came late, left early, and was great in between. After Mark picked him up, we went to Char-Grill for dinner, where Lila ate a whole hot dog! We stopped at Target on the way home, got some necessities, and came home for ice cream outside while David played with Montana.
Lila was apparently feeling tired, and decided to play basketball from her chair.

Here she is pouting after David and I told her she could not do that.

Ok, Mom and Dad- (or, as she's been calling us lately, Mommy-O and Daddy-O), I'll play your way.

Mark has her trained so well: I say her name, point the camera in her direction, and she says "CHEESE!"

We're having her "low-key" birthday party with her little friends this Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather cooperates!
2 comments:
I may have her well-trained, but she's on to my game... I have to surprise her to get any genuine smiles with the camera out these days.... ;)
Have fun at the birthday party! Ethan also says Daddy-o...I think its sooo cute!
Post a Comment