Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend 2009

Luckily we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family this weekend.
Saturday morning, we had a yummy breakfast and as David and I were cleaning up, Lila built this- all by herself:


David mowed the grass while Lila and I straightened up inside. We even rearranged her room so she now has a dance floor!



Saturday evening we went to Mellow Mushroom and then the Durham Bulls' game with Uncle Gray, Granddad, and Judy.
I love these photos of Lila and me.



Uncle Gray!


The whole gang!


Lila with a giant Dora the Explorer.


Morgan and his dad were at the Bulls game as well! Lila adores them!!



Sunday -
Lila gave David new pajama pants (she picked them out herself) and I gave him a homemade keychain. Then we had breakfast and listened to Lila sing the ABC's!


We went swimming with Angie in the afternoon and then had a delicious dinner with "SheShe" and "BaBa".

No comments: