Oh my!
We got all loaded up into the car, and Isaac became extremely unhappy.
Then is started raining. Isaac was "not happy" the whole way to the mall.
I enjoy Southpoint mall, but from a mother's point-of-view, they NEED some covered parking! I got the double stroller out, opened the umbrella, rested that on the stroller, got Isaac out (still screaming), got Lila and the bags, locked the car, and went inside. Ooohhhh, if only you could have SEEN the looks I got as I walked through Nordstrom's and the mall with Isaac screaming. Ha! I had to call David and "laugh". Lila tried all her tricks to help, but nothing worked.
When we got to the play area, Courtney tried. STILL more looks from people.
I mean, these are other parents- whose own children have probably done the same thing in public- and they were staring ME down!?!?!
Needless to say, I was flustered.
Isaac finally calmed down and even managed to enjoy himself!




David came to the mall and we ate at Chick-Fil-A. Isaac enjoyed his "summer vegetables" while Lila and Webb ate fruit, chicken, and ice cream.
All three kids are so cute together. It's a shame Webb and Courtney are moving! :(
3 comments:
the best distraction i've bfound lately is paper
btw i'm sorry that my son caused you so much grief =(
Hanna,
we lived to tell about it. and i can laugh about it now.
so- all is good.
we love him and take the good with the bad.
friday's a new day!
Post a Comment