I have started WW. No, not another world war- Weight Watchers. It is the end of my world as I know it.
I won a free 3 month membership from a drawing I entered on a blog that I follow.
I started the plan on Wednesday. Today is Friday. Already I am having a hard time!!
I admit it. I eat a lot. I eat unhealthy things. I drink way too much soda. These things need to change so that I recognize the face and body in the mirror. I need to do this but I know it won't be easy.
Help me. Encourage me. Offer helpful advice. I need it.
1 comment:
Hi! Hope things go well with WW. Mark's cousin gave me a fruit cake recipe from WW a while back...it is very yummy...if you don't have the recipe i'll send it. Good for the kiddies too...packed with raisins. Also, the cabbage soup is yum...my mom used to make it.
Post a Comment