Monday, June 22, 2009

SAHM (for a week)

Last week I found out that I was not going to be working this week (don't ask- long story) so here I am- a Stay At Home Mom for this week. So far, I'm loving it! Lila is delightful, even when she's trying my patience, not listening, not eating, or sucking her thumb constantly.
Today we went to the Lemur Center at Duke (the world's largest lemur research center). It was interesting, but they were doing construction and it was loud and dirty. The lemurs were very cute but I did not get any good photos.
:(
After the lemur center, we went to Local Yogurt with Mark, Hanna, and Isaac. It was delicious!!!
Then we came home, David went to work at Elmo's, Lila took a nap, we played at home, then went to Elmo's for dinner, and then Oval park to play.
A very fun day. Tomorrow we are going swimming with "SheShe" and Angie!

1 comment:

Pat's Place said...

SheShe is looking forward to going swimming with you tomorrow. I should be back from Heads' Up by noon.