Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cute kiddos

This afternoon after we "forced" Isaac to bend at the waist and sit and play, I got out the camera. They were just so cute, I couldn't resist!
Isaac looked a little bothered by the camera- probably the fact that his daddy wasn't behind it- but he came around and I even managed to get a smile!
I could not get a shot of the two of them smiling at the same time...


Isaac's "deer in the headlights look":


Goofy/Cute


Montana was jealous and wanted HER picture taken, too!




Ha, he looks guilty- like we just caught him playing with a barbie doll!


Yes, Grandma Jean, Lila loves the cat you gave her and she sleeps with it every night!


Isaac wondering why Lila has covered him in beads.


Isaac is looking at me like "WHY is she petting me?"


Lila loves her baby "Icee". We're pretty fond of him, too :)

2 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Such sweet and delightful photos! It looks like you had a fabulous day.

Love,
ME:)

The Schueler Family said...

I love it! Thanks for showing Isaac a good time!