Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's Day!

Well, last night David let me go out with Tessa for a "girls' night out" and when I got back, I realized the air conditioning was not working- it was 83 degrees inside. We have figured out that our A/C is out of freon and the repairman will be out tomorrow. Now it is 89 degrees inside our house....not pleasant! Lila and I tried to stay out of the house today, but came home for a nap- naked of course!


David had a long day at work but came home to us and his Father's Day presents! Lila got him a #1 Dad hat/shirt combo and some things for the grill- tongs, hooks, a baster brush, and a meat thermometer.


Lila really liked David's #1 Dad hat!

After present time, we went to Granddad and Judy's house for dinner. We had burgers. salad, and homemade hummus (which Lila LOVED). We had fun and Lila was amazed with the horse and cow. She called them "doggies". Hehe.

No comments: