Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun!

Yesterday, I found a jogging stroller on craigslist that was a good price, so Lila and I waited outside for David to come home so we could go get it. While we were waiting, Lila went through my purse and found one of her favorite toys- my wallet.

We saw the stroller and it's in pretty good condition, and a great price, so we got it. We had dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen and Lila fell asleep on the way home. SUCH a good girl!

My new goal is to lose 20 pounds and I am determined to get out and walk and eventually work my way up to running. I am getting new running shoes from David for my birthday. And, yes, I realize there will be several set-backs, like me eating the Nutty Buddy after dinner tonight, but eventually, I will look and feel better.

Anyway, today we went swimming with Angie at Woodcroft. After swimming, David and I went out BY OURSELVES and saw "Get Smart" while Angie and "Zia" watched Lila. That was very nice! Here is Lila in an old rocking chair that Brett, Carey, and David had when they were growing up. Lila LOVED it!


When we got back, Lila had learned how to clean the floors. Apparently, some water had spilled on the floor and Lila had watched Pat wipe it up, so she decided to do it herself.


For dinner, we had wonderful "make-your-own pizzas". Overall, a very fun, busy, but relaxing day :)

1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

YAY! For pictures! Can Lila come over and clean our floors too?