Saturday Lila and I met my grandparents at CHILI'S for lunch! We had delicious food and it was good to see Lila's great-grandparents!

After lunch, we went to Babie's R Us for some childproofing items. David will install some more locks on the cabinets, hopefully tomorrow. Lila is into EVERYTHING! I swear, you blink and she's at the other end of the house!

After shopping, we went swimming at the pool with Angie and Zia. The water was a lot cooler than it was just a few weeks ago and Lila didn't really enjoy it- except for the water slide :) Lila carried her bathing suit in her Canada backpack- thanks Uncle Gray!

Here's Lila exploring the stairs at Bob and Zia's house. Thank goodness we don't have those at home!

Tonight, David and I had "date night" at home. I cooked dinner and then while I bathed Lila, David cleaned up. We rented a movie- Superbad....which was, in my opinion, BAD. I couldn't even watch the whole movie! Anyway, back to work tomorrow :(
1 comment:
Lila is so darn CUTE!
We saw her today at Indigo and she recognized us! She gave us a big full body wave and her gorgeous smile. See you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment