Two weeks ago, I got a tattoo in honor of Lila. David designed it (which meant a LOT to me)- it is a star gazer lily. Depending on the language, Lila either means "night" or "lily"- to me, a star gazer lily was perfect! I love it and surprisingly enough, it was not painful on the top of my foot. It is still in the healing process....
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Mommy's new tattoo
Two weeks ago, I got a tattoo in honor of Lila. David designed it (which meant a LOT to me)- it is a star gazer lily. Depending on the language, Lila either means "night" or "lily"- to me, a star gazer lily was perfect! I love it and surprisingly enough, it was not painful on the top of my foot. It is still in the healing process....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment