Friday, June 20, 2008

Todays activites

This morning we made a quick trip to the Eno river...it was quite stinky so we didn't stay long.


Then we came home so David could work on his portfolio. Lila entertained me instead of taking a nap. She is quite the multi-tasker- wearing my headband around her neck, bouncing on her horsey, and eating goldfish.


For dinner, David made pizza for us (and I cleaned up). While he was making it, Lila decided to play in the cabinets.


While David and I were eating, (Lila had already eaten), she played with her veggies from Hanna. She decided the bag looked best on her head. She makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Mark said...

I need more videos!
I neeeeeeed~ it!
Cute Lila pix and videos are like crack for me ;)

The Schueler Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schueler Family said...

Oops~
Mark did leave that post. hehe
Hanna did!~ Not to mention I should have said "is like" not "are like"
shish, I no speaky the good engrish.