On the way there, we stopped at the SPCA animal shelter, where I adopted Simon, and Lila played with the kittens and saw the dogs. She even barked like a dog!
At Trudy's, we had fun even though Lila preferred to be inspecting the flowers than playing in the pool. She loved seeing her cousins, Ethan and RJ and they were very sweet to her.
After a delicious meal, we played with a bubble blower outside and then Lila decided she had had enough, so we made an early departure. Turns out we had good timing, we just barely beat a storm home!
Ethan and RJ in the pool

Lila having fun outside of the pool.

Ethan in the one raft (they took turns very nicely)!

Airing out that beautiful baby butt!


Playing with the bubbles! (Might be the best $3 I ever spent!)


1 comment:
Oh that cute little tooshie! So I watched the video that I took and unfortunately you can't hear her fart =(
But you can hear us cracking up and then Lila laughing with us. It's really cute but really long~ I'll figure it out. Happy Monday~?
Post a Comment