Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hanging out with Hanna and bebe

Tonight we had dinner with Hanna at Chili's (her suggestion, I swear!) Then we went to Elmo's for a milkshake and for Lila to see David and Mark. After that, we came back home and played with crazy Lila until she crashed and burned. Then Hanna and I laughed and talked until 10:00! I hope Mark didn't mind me stealing his wife for the evening, but I had a lot of fun. She will be a wonderful mother and I am SO excited to know if she's having a boy or a girl! About 2 1/2 more weeks until her ultrasound!!


1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

I had so much fun! We definitely have to do that again. So I just watched the video clip I shot and it's 10 minutes long! doh! Is there a way to shorten it?